Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Rubik's Cube 3x3 Solving Method Pdf Free ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> L'Armée Légendaire -> Présentation Là
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
wandarn
Nouveaux

Masculin
Point(s): 88
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Sep - 12:02 (2016)    Sujet du message: Rubik's Cube 3x3 Solving Method Pdf Free Répondre en citant

Rubik's Cube 3x3 Solving Method Pdf Free > bit.ly/2dyYjJ3

Rubik's Cube 3x3 Solving Method Pdf Free

4bc16de163
The,green/red,edge,needs,to,be,flipped,.,This,happens!,Lucky,,(All,4,Yellow,Edges,are,visible).,This,is,the,best,site,which,I,found,.,CK,Towels3,years,ago,Thi,is,the,bomb,you,rock,Mark,Wipfler3,years,ago,from,USA,Author,BTW,CK,,I,spelled,your,name,wrong,,I,did,not,wanna,spell,it,wrong,,but,I,do,not,know,which,one,is,the,right,one,,lol.,It,helped,me,to,solve,the,cube,once,in,my,life.,The,rules,for,the,faces,are,the,same,as,the,colors:,1.,If,,you,,have,,one,,of,,the,,3,,cases,,below,,you,,will,,have,,to,,flip,,the,,yellow,,edges,,to,,make,,the,,yellow,,cross,,before,,you,,can,,continue.,,SolveMyMaze2,years,ago,Excellent,Hub!I've,just,purchased,a,new,Rubiks,Cube,after,my,first,one,met,an,untimely,demise,in,that,it,came,lost,a,fight,against,a,hammer.Regardless,,I'll,be,using,this,hub,to,master,my,new,one.,First,line,up,1,of,the,yellow,edges,with,the,same,color,as,the,center,dot,on,the,top,of,the,cube,,like,in,the,picture,below.,The,8,corners,.,

Watch,this,video,below,to,see,it.,The,,corner,,will,,either,,be,,solved,,afterwards,,,or,,not.,,Now,look,at,the,yellow,edge,on,the,front,of,the,cube.,Before,,getting,,started,,on,,the,,layer-by-layer,,method,,,it's,,important,,to,,go,,over,,the,,basics.,,The,,3,,pictures,,below,,show,,each,,one.,,look,at,step,3,,the,first,algo,is,counter,clockwise,,the,second,is,clockwise.,Put,,,that,,,"L",,,in,,,the,,,lower,,,back,,,corner,,,Do,,,the,,,algorithm,,,once,,,to,,,get,,,the,,,yellow,,,"line",,,Then,,,,make,,,sure,,,the,,,"line",,,is,,,horizontal,,,Then,,,,do,,,the,,,algorithm,,,once,,,more,,,to,,,get,,,the,,,"Yellow,,,Cross",,,.,,,My,,issue,,was,,the,,two,,pieces,,that,,would,,not,,fit.,,

4dots software's free pdf image extractordisparame que ya estoy muerto epub to pdfoxford aviation training gas turbines cbtfive flavors of dumb by antony john epub buddoctor who adventures in time and space pdf freefail fast fail often epub readerahmed deedat biography pdf freefashion forecasting third edition free pdfchristopher marlowe hero and leander pdf freecbr 150 lokal atau r15 driver

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Sep - 12:02 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> L'Armée Légendaire -> Présentation Là Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation